I’ve missed you! It seems my computer caught a nasty bug or virus. The evil little booger crept in in the middle of the night with no warning and no immediate cure. Ominous warnings flashed every where. ….offering to fix it with my credit card number…..and warning all my information was at risk….and misspelled. :). That was my first clue.
The good news is that I did survive. I even caught up on a little reading and played a few games…..but I must admit it. I felt a little resentment….well, maybe more than a little. So this is for THEM:
To Whom It May Concern:
1. I so very much appreciate your kind offer of oodles of money (I can’t tell how much it is). I know it must be a terrible problem—all that money and no place to put it. However, at this time I must decline. It seems imprudent to send my information or money to places I can’t find on the map.
2. I do not think I will be needing any male enhancement products now or in the near future.
3. If you are my dear friend stranded in some remote country with no wallet, ID, or money; borrow a cell phone. If I know you well enough to send you money, you know the number.
4. I prefer to buy my drugs the old-fashioned way—with a prescription and at my local pharmacy.
5. I prefer to borrow money from banks.
6. I am going to risk not knowing your information about the actual time and date for the end of the world.
7. I will not forward your email that promises health, wealth, and happiness if I send it to ten of my closest friends. If something dances across your screen, call an exterminator or a doctor.
Now, I feel just a little better and so does my computer. Glad to be back. I missed my friends!