Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kiss and Make Up





First, thank you, thank you to all of you who participated or visited for Tuesday's Deck the Halls party. There were so many good ideas. I am still visiting and hope to get by to see you all. The new man in my life has had me, as they say, "otherwise detained". First everyone in the land of Blog had Mr. Linky problems. Then...sadly...just me :(. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch and Marty at A Stroll Thru Life graciously emailed and tried their best to help and guide me to no avail. I don't remember being that frustrated in a while. I was ready to throw up the white flag and put funeral dirge music on the playlist. Then I emailed Mr. Linky and do you know what they said? Do you know what they said? ----OOPS! Yes, oops. It seems I was not connected to the new server. For me this was like "oops, I accidentally pressed the black button in the oval office" "Oops" was evidently sent to teach me patience and humility. Mr. Linky, if you are listening, I got it! I am one patient and humble girl. But there is good news!


Mr. Linky and I have kissed and made up!...I think.... So I thank you all who struggled through the mess and inconvenience. I thank Susan and Marty and I hope you will be back on Tuesday for Deck the Halls!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got the problem straightened up, Susan. It's funny but I never had any problems with Mr. Linky. My problem was that nobody ever wants to participate on my Sightseeing Saturday meme so I decided to eliminate it cause it looks so sad being empty all the time.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all worked out and was a fun day. See you next week, Susan.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun anyway. I just clipped and pasted away all day long!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't had time to look at everyone's posts either but I will soon.

    I have really enjoyed this post though-so glad you are maintaining a good sense of humour.

    Thanks again for hosting the party and I will be back next week for sure!

    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never know with Mr Linky. I paid for the gold membership too, and he is very fickle. Seems to be the way..maybe if it was Mrs. Linky it would be more reliable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous gift idea that any mom & grandma links of london sale would be glad to accept is a mother's ring. There are countless styles to pick from london links charms and every one permits each of a mother's children's birthstone to be placed in the ring so mom & grandma can remember her children wherever she goes.Jewelry links london bracelet that is personalized or engraved makes great jewelry gifts for mom. You can have a particular word or meaningful expression engraved inside a ring, necklace or bracelet links of london earrings to demonstrate to your mother the depths of your feelings.Stylish watches are an additional idea for great jewelry gifts for mom. Your mother sweetie bracelet needs a stylish watch to go with her favorite outfit and perhaps even a few to go with her entire wardrobe.Another example of mom's & grandma's jewelry that makes a great gift is mother's earrings.

    ReplyDelete