Memphis TN has gotten a lot of bad press lately. Seems it's always showing up on a list of the top twenty worst something or others. But no more! It's time to celebrate! Last night two young women from Memphis made it into the final top thirteen in the American Idol competition!
hiddenpromises.blogspot.com/. She is so gracious and I appreciate it so much. I am passing it along to the first people who commented on my blog, because their comments meant so much to me and gave me the encouragement I needed.
- Sheila at http://notesongs.blogspot.com/
- Linda at http://Ninasnest.blogspot.com/
- Rose at http://santamakersjourney.blogspot.com/
- Judy at http://dishingondecor.blogspot.com/
- Butterball at http://abutterworld.blogspot.com/
- Denise at koffordsincolorado.blosgspot.com/
- Lynne at http://lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
- Carol at meadowstreetdays.blogspot.com/
My instructions were this: Please give more attention to these writers. When you receive your award pass it on to eight or more people who must choose eight or more. Include this cleverly written text and a link to their blogs. Then let them know they've been selected.
And one last thing I'm celebrating....I posted some pictures!!! Yes, the layout is crazy. You have no idea how long it took for me to figure this out. So, crazy layout or not, I'm celebrating!